Sunday, 4 October 2009

How's Your Chest?!

As part of the visa application process for New Zealand, we have to get chest X-rays. I assume they want to make sure we don't have TB or any medical abnormalities. This past week, we got the reports back from the radiologist saying that our chests and spines look healthy and that there are no signs of TB or any abnormalities.

But what caught my attention and made me a little upset was this one phrase that was supposed to sum up the radiologist's findings...

For Becks he summarized - Impression: NORMAL chest.
For me he summarized - Impression: UNREMARKABLE chest!!!

Now wait a cotton-pickin' minute I thought! How come she gets a 'normal' chest and I get a 'unremarkable chest'!? I think my chest is AT LEAST normal! If not downright remarkable!

I guess I gotta get out the weights and work-out a bit. Maybe then I can be bumped up to a 'normal' chest. And perhaps one day, with lots of sweat, hard work (and steroids), I can move up to having a 'remarkable' chest! ;-)

LIke this guys below...

1 comments:

mutating missionary said...

thanks... I needed that :-) heard you were here in Germany - sorry I missed seeing you.