Thursday, 15 April 2010

What Do You Wanna Be When You Grow Up?!

Some random things our kids said at the dinner table last night. Out of the mouth of babes...

Jesaiah - 'I wanna be a paleontologist when I grow up. Then I can travel all over the world and look for old things and draw them. And when I am done for the day, then I can be a missionary in that country.'

Taliah - 'I wanna be an author when I grow up, because I like to write and I can make up good stories.'

Zachy - 'I wanna be a worker and build things like Daddy and be a pastor and teach people who don't know Jesus.'

Dariah - 'When I grow up, I wanna play pink drums and be a spy. A good spy.'

So what do you wanna be when you grow up? I am still trying to figure out that question. I guess it helps if I would/could grow up, huh? Maybe in a few years or so. Or maybe never. ;-)

0 comments: