Friday, 11 June 2010

Cozy PJ's

I found some polar fleece material on sale shortly after getting here so I went ahead and got enough to make PJs for the kids. When my sewing machine finally arrived I got to work!

It was a really simple pattern and each pair only took me about 4 hours total...minus any interuptions, of which there are always many :)!

These jammies are so warm that the kids don't have to double up on the pjs any more. They still need under shirts because the neck lines are too big, but I wanted to leave them room to grow!

Thanks Linda for teaching me how to sew! I love doing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the jammies! When did T get taller than J? They all look so cute! Miss you all!
Lori

the Phamily said...

i'm not exactly sure when it happened! but i'm sure he'll catch up when he is ready!! miss you guys too! enjoy your summer vacation!
becks