Saturday, 5 April 2008

Funny girl

Dariah is the clown in our house. I really think it is a 4th child thing, they seem to be the ones who like to make everyone laugh, and know exactly how to do it. Here are a few pictures of Dariah from the last two days that made us laugh!

She knows how to get what she wants from the kitchen by pushing a chair from the table there. But if mommy won't let her take one from the table in the dinning room, then what?









Go get a chair from my room....



















position it....
























and viola!


















And she is an expert at hide and seek....








First climb in the cabinet...












close the door...















taaadaaa! The perfect hiding place! (she's learned from the best)

4 comments:

Rose Starr said...

What a cutie she is!!!

Fun pics :)
~Rose

luca said...

hehe, sweet little girl! I love reading your updates. I'm praying for you guys:-) any chance you're going to Siegen to the conference? i'm only 90% sure but it would be cool to see you guys

onHISturf - dvp said...

tanx all. i think she gets the cuteness from me!!! ;-) hahahaha, just kidding. that's from becky's side. the cleverness, that's from me! no, just kidding! she only gets her charm from me. hahaha, ok, i gotta stop before the lightning bold from heaven hits me!

luca - i think we'll be there, but only for the first couple of days or so - we have a wedding to prepare for.

onHISturf - dvp said...

lightning BOLT, i meant