Thursday, 24 April 2008

Pictures as Promised

David gave a bit of an update already, and I have some picutures to go along with it. It is a blessing that others can use the stuff that we need to get rid of! The kids are really enjoying having a 'sleeping room' and a 'play room'. I must say it is easier for us too, to have them all in one room and the other room available to put stuff in and be able to sort through it at night after they are in bed! The kids can't wait until the living room is empty...they will have a huge room with (almost) nothing in it to play in! And purely from a mom's perspective, it will be a whole lot easier to clean when there is no furniture in the way!! So enjoy the pics, I will post 'afters' when we get back from zürich...and from the trip of course!



























































































So as you can see it is chaos...but only for a time. And I have to say we are very blessed that our kids 'go with the flow' quite well. I think I would loose my mind if they didn't! Those of you who know our place can see how big the hall looks when it is empty...it is weird to have it seem so 'free' nothing to walk into or around! Like David said, it's like when we moved in! Fun!

2 comments:

Rose Starr said...

Wow! Pretty crazy to actually be giving that furniture away...very exciting. The pics are great...good visual :)
~Rose

Anonymous said...

Yeah! One big slumber party for the next 2 months!
I'm praying for smooth packing! It's a BIG job... What a blessing to have kiddos that take it in stride!!!
Lori