Tuesday, 1 September 2009

New Zealand, Here I Come...

Well, tomorrow is the big day - I fly to New Zealand to check out if this is where God will take us next. Yet somehow I am not excited at all, actually am dreading it! Maybe I am too traveled out, considering we drove close to 7500 miles in the last 6-7 weeks. Or maybe it's because I am nervous about stepping out of the boat once again. Or maybe it's because it's not of God? Or maybe I simply lack faith?

Whatever the case, I am dreading it. Weird. Really weird. I normally am challenged by new experiences, especially traveling to new lands. It doesn't faze me. But this time, it's like - blah. Oh well, I gotta go now. ;-)

Please pray for me/us. Pray for concrete confirmation, for the leading of the Spirit. Pray also for Becks as she is alone with all 4 kids. And they just started school, homeschooling, sports, etc. this past week. Thanks

1 comments:

lu said...

Hey there:) it's so exciting to read all about how God is leading you guys to your next adventure! I always eagerly click on your link to see if there is something new on your blog:) i am praying for you guys, hope this trip will clarify the vision!! Gottes Segen!