Friday, 11 September 2009

Back in America

Just got back from New Zealand, after a week-long scouting trip. I'll write more about it when i get more settled in, but in general, it was a good trip. I had lots of time with the pastor of CC Wellington and his wife - we had great talks and prayer times together. We seemed to be on the same page in most things, which is good considering we are planning to continue where they will leave off in the ministry.

Anyways, I'll post more (maybe ;-) ) when I get a chance. But here are a few fotos from New Zealand. I 'stitched' together 7 fotos to get this panorama of Wellington from the top of the highest point in the Wellington area. It's almost a 270 degree view of the city, harbor and surrounding areas. Click on the foto to get a larger view. It works best if you can load (first, right-click and 'save as') the foto into your default foto viewer/editor and view it at 100% (much more detail!).

0 comments: