Saturday, 20 February 2010

Weet-Bix - YUM!


I now have a new favorite food - I can't seem to eat enough of this stuff. It's called Weet-Bix (or WeetaBix in the USA & UK, I think) and was first made by an Aussie and a Kiwi. For those of you who don't know what it is (shame on you) it looks a lot like raw particle board. My wife says it tastes like it too! I totally disagree! It has a great taste.

I don't like sugary cereals, so this is perfect - it's 97% whole wheat, with a pinch of sugar. It comes in palm-sized 'biscuits' and you eat it with hot or cold milk, plain or you can add fruit, more sugar, etc. There are now even bite-sized versions, which our kids like because it comes with dry fruit mixed in already. If you haven't had any, you gotta go out and get some! Now! It's the bomb! ;-)

Particle board (finished)

Close-up of raw particle board (or is it Weet-Bix?!?)


Yummy!

0 comments: