Tuesday, 20 March 2007

Random pictures

Just wanted to post a few pictures of the kids, I haven't posted many of Zachy or Dariah in awhile and they are changing so much so fast!
Dariah is already 5 months old, eating cereal and rolling over and grabing anything that gets within reach...including siblings hair.

Zachy is 2, and a boy...need I say more?
Since I have so many picturesI wanted to share I started a web album on picasa that you can look through if you want to and have time to. There aren't that many in it, but more than I want to post here. Just click on the picture below and it will link you to the album. (Please let me know if you aren't able to get to it for some reason.) You can play it as a slide once you're in the album. Enjoy!


Phamily Photos

1 comments:

Jamie said...

sigh... I miss you guys...