Monday, 19 March 2007

What a man!

I have to say that I have the best husband in the world! Jesaiah had the stomach flu this week and Davey was right there to help with all the clean up and washing and everything. We thought we got away with only one sick kid...until Zachy woke up Saturday morning throwing up. And of course it was the morning we do our monthly women's breakfast at church, and it was my turn to do the devotion. I was supposed to do it last month but I had a mastisis (sp?) and was flat in bed with fever and aches and the works, so I couldn't cancel again this month.
That being the case my wonderful husband kept three of the kids at home and cared for the sick 2 year old. Those of you with kids know what this invovles when it is stomach flu...not fun stuff! And all this while trying to prepare his Sunday morning message.
Like I said 'What a man!'

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I don't think we truly know what denying self, picking up our cross, and following Jesus is until you have kids. Praying for healing,rest, and peace for all of you.

onHISturf - dvp said...

thanks for the reminder jan. taliah just upchucked tonight, so we're not done yet...

david