Thursday, 14 February 2008

Happy Birthday Becks!!

Becks celebrated her birthday this past Tuesday - she spontaneously had a few of the ladies over for breakfast (homemade cinnamon rolls - ummmm). I took Zachie to town and had a 'father-son' day so Becks could have a quieter (Dariah was still home) breakfast with the ladies. We also picked out a card and got some flowers for Momma. Little did we know that everyone else had the same thought and brought flowers too! I think she got 6 bunches of flowers!

Tulips are 'our' flowers and most people know that (it has to do with how we met 11 years, became friends and how God confirmed for us that we were meant for each other - maybe one day I'll post on that). Anyway, Zachie got to pick out his own flowers to give to Momma (the yellow tulips in the orange vase on the left) and got to help pick out the birthday card - can you guess which one he picked???

Yes, getting old(er) makes your body do weird things. I just noticed this year that I am getting hair in places that there should be NO hair! While other guys lose hair where they SHOULD have hair as they age! Hmmmm, go figure. Maybe if I could invent a process to give them my hair - would make a fortune! What are your signs of aging?

2 comments:

Rose Starr said...

Happy Birthday Becky! So glad you got some sweet fellowship time in with the girls. The card from your son is pretty funny...but I refuse to share my signs of aging!
~Rose

onHISturf - dvp said...

hahaha, come on, just one?!?! no, just kidding. tanx for the valentines greetz.
david