Monday, 26 May 2008

Mini Wunderland

I have tons of pics from tons of trips so here's the first few. While in Hamburg we went to a place that has landscapes in miniature. And of course there is a model railroad that runs throught the whole thing. It was in a 3 story building and was amazing! I have to admit that I am a fan of model railroads, airplanes and minuatures in general. I find it fascinating, but could never do it myself because it would drive me INSANE to place every tree and rock by hand with tweezers. But I love to admire the work that others have done!
I think there were more adults than kids in the place, and the majority of those being men. It was fun the kids thought it was pretty cool too, except that it isn't to touch. ;)
I have to admit I took alot of these shots with my dad in mind. In case you're wondering where I got my love for model railroads etc.... ;)
So here are the pics, some are blurry, sorry. And some were taken by the kids so...
I don't know how well the detail will come accross in the pics, but it was unbelievable! And keep in mind that lots of the cars moved as well as other parts of the 'scene'. There were buttons to push in order to make something in the scene happen. The technology behind it all is beyond me! Just click on the picture to go to the album. I did it this way this time because there are so many of them!

Miniature Wunderland

0 comments: