Wednesday, 10 January 2007

A New 'Toy' for Davey

This was Davey's birthday present from the kids and me...a roller (scooter in English?). Jesaiah got one for his birthday in summer and daddy always wanted to borrow it so we got him his own. Now he and Jesaiah can go roller riding together! Gee, I wonder what Taliah's going to get for her birthday in Febuary?
The 'boys' took their rollers to the skate park near our house and rode them on the ramps and stuff there, they had a blast together! Davey also rides his part of the way to church sometimes, taking the strassenbahn (streetcar) the rest of the way. It is fun and also a form of exercise, now he just needs to learn to push with his left leg to give the right one a break!

My biggest 'kid'


Three of my 5(?) 'kids'
Sorry, Dariah, you're still too little!

3 comments:

Starrs In Denver said...

How fun...good daddy/kiddo activity.
Great pictures.
~Rose

Grandma Jan said...

Beautiful baby! Ok dad, please don't balance this one on one hand! You know how I worry.

beckwanda said...

If you do, you may have to take blogspot exams!!!! At least you will be up to date on all the latest news of all those blogsters. I am. Did I mention you guys keep having beautiful children? What is with all the blogsters having beautiful children? There will be tons of beautiful christian kids spreading the gospel around this world of ours for generations to come. But I think that is the subject of my blogspot final exam... We just have one, not enough to qualify for a blogspot yet...