Monday, 22 January 2007

Fun in the city

The kids and I went to town yesterday to go for a 'hike' with the women's Bible Study. Unfortunatley, I was late...it took me longer to get everyone ready than I thought, and the parking house in town was closed so we had to wait for a free spot.
So we missed going with the ladies, but we made the best of it. We walked through town a bit, played at the playground and then went back to the church for a little snack.
All in all it was a fun Saturday afternoon!










There's a rock crocodile in the water!













































Yummy chocolate muffins!

4 comments:

the Phamily said...

hi everybody, we are trying to get this comment thing worked out. anyone should be able to leave a comment, drop me an email if it still isn't working. thanks rose and wendy for bringing it to our attention that it wasn't working!

Grandma Jan said...

Hey Becky! Great pics!! What's the new baby doing? And have you gotten your energy back to keep up with all 4? Write me back.

Grandma Jan said...

Oopps, I meant "how's the new baby doing."

the Phamily said...

the baby's doing good. she is such and easy baby and sleeps so well!
i'm finally feeling like my self again for the most part with full energy as long i'm not sick : )