Wednesday, 2 July 2008

26 Days Left...

We can't believe it, but it is down to the last 4 weeks - actually 26 days! After more than 12 years here in Europe, we are heading back to the USA again. We fly to LAX on 27.Juli - wow! Time is just flying by now! So pray for us as we continue to pack up our lives here in Europe. We don't think we will be coming back to Europe (well, to visit maybe, but not to live), which makes it even harder to leave. Over the years we have fallen in love with Europe, especially Germany - it has been a second home for us. And now to pick up and go - hard!

This past Sunday we had to say goodbye to some friends who live an hour south of Freiburg. I think that is the beginning of the 'real' goodbyes. We most likely won't see them again before we leave and I think everyone kinda realized that. So the tears came. Not for me though - I'm Asian, we don't wear our emotions on our sleeves like you Occidentals! Hahaha, just kidding, let's just say I was bawling inside! But just inside. ;-) But I'm sure the time will come soon when we will all be bawling!

0 comments: