Tuesday, 25 September 2007

FIXED - Problem with Slideshows

Well, I checked out the Picasa.com forums and it seems they 'fixed' the problem with embedded slideshows. But you have to go and manually 're-embed' all the slideshows into your blog again. That is, go to Picasa, log in, pick the web albums you had on your blog, click the 'embed slideshow' link, copy the html code, re-embed into your blog. Then it should work - at least I can see ours again. Can someone comment and let me know if they can see ours, of is it only me? Anyways, at least there's a workaround/fix. Hope that helps you bloggers who use Picasa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see them!!!! YEAH!!!!
Lori

beckwanda said...

yep, looks good!
glad you got it fixed, hopefully some day i'll be able to try picasa on my blog.
becky

Starrs In Denver said...

Yes! Thanks for the info!
~Rose