Saturday, 22 September 2007

Problems with Slideshows

Hmmmm, don't know why, but I can't seem to see any of our slideshows on our blog. All I see is a white or black rectangle where the slideshow / fotos should be. They're the slideshows from Picasa web albums. I don't know if it's something with my laptop or the blog or Picasa itself. Can you guys who read this blog leave a comment and tell me if you can see the slideshows (of our fotos) ok. Or if you also can't see them. That will help me to narrow down the problem. Tanx!

6 comments:

Starrs In Denver said...

I cannot see the slide shows either...just a white square. Bummer. Hope you figure it out soon. My blog is showing the same thing. Maybe it's a picasa thing?
Let me know if you figure it out!
~Rose

Anonymous said...

Hey! I noticed that yesterday, but I just thought maybe you were editing something! I still don't see them! hmmmm!
Lori

onHISturf - dvp said...

ok, good to know it isn't just me or my laptop. if it's something with blogger.com or picasa.com, i don't know if there is much we can do except send their support team an email. which i'll try to find an email address for. tanx

Anonymous said...

Hey pastor! Mine don't work any more either. : ( Greetings from Latvia! M.

Anonymous said...

Same here....
M's neighbour ;)

onHISturf - dvp said...

well, i checked out the picasa forums and it seem like there was an 'update' to picasa that broke it. pretty much all users are having the same problem of not seeing slideshows since 18.sept. picasa/google know about it and are 'trying to fix it'. so i guess we just sit tight and wait.