Thursday, 6 September 2007

Missing Daddy

David has been gone now for 6 days, and the kids are really starting to miss him! The first two or three days are always ok, they sleep normally and are not too out of sorts. But after about 4 days they start getting a bit out of sorts. They just miss daddy! And so do I! Zachy though is the one who struggles the most, he is quite the daddy's boy.

I put him down in our bed yesterday for his nap, just like everday, but when I went in to check on him later, he wasn't there! I looked every where, every bed in the house, under all the blankets and he wasn't there! I called his name and he didn't answer. I started to get a bit worried, I don't know why, I knew he couldn't have gone outside, but still, not being able to find him....then it occured to me to look in David's closet, (the doors were closed) and here is what I found...

Sound asleep!!!

4 comments:

Starrs In Denver said...

Sooooo cute! Good for you for taking that photo...priceless. David will love it!

Hip Hip Hooray for the day daddy comes home! Glad you are making it through Becky :) One minute at a time right?
~Rose

Anonymous said...

This is sooo sad!!! : (

onHISturf - dvp said...

yeah, he and i are buds. last time i was gone somewhere - zachie had to have one of my t-shirts to cuddle with so he would go to bed!

beckwanda said...

that is a priceless pic!
although if you had trouble getting him to bed you could always bribe him with "i'll let you sleep in daddy's closet..."
hahaha!
so cute!