Wednesday, 17 September 2008

'Dream' Jobs - Reloaded

So here are a few more 'interesting' jobs that I have applied for or am really considering applying for! So, as you can guess, still no luck in week 6 of the job hunt. I am kinda gettin' desperate, as you can tell by my selection of jobs. But I am not losing hope - yet. Especially since my godchild is praying I get a job real soon!

1. Healthy Athletic Joggers to hand out flyers. Must be able to maintain a light jog for 3 hours continuously. Yep, that's what the ad said. I love this one - maybe I can combine the daily exercise and make some money doin' it! Oh I think they pay something $0.10 per flyer handed out / put on doors or cars.

2. Clicking on Ads - yep, I actually signed up for this one. You click on ads and visit websites claiming to help you make $2,000 - $10,000 monthly online. For a small fee of $49.99 of course. And did you notice how all these websites basically say the same thing. And how they go mad with their highlighter. And how the site is like 15 pages long and you have to hold down the 'down' scroll button for 1 minute before you get to the end of the page. In any case, I made $1.00 (about 0.65 Euro) so far clickin' ads! Wooohooo! Now we can save towards that van that we need! And that vacation to Hawaii (sorry all you Freiburgers - we're going to Hawaii first! J/K ;-) )

3. Sign Spinners -yes, there is such a thing as a Sign-Spinner. You get paid by local businesses to stand on the corner of the street and hold a sign shaped like an arrow with the name of the business on it. And you have to do whatever you can to attract the attention of drivers as they whizz past you talking on their mobile (illegal!) and drinkin' their Starbucks triple latte (over-rated).

Check out the vid to see what I mean. I hope to be as good as this guy one day. Then maybe someone will make a video of me and post it to YouTube! And yes there are a few people who do this professionally and will train you to become a better sign-spinner. Maybe they have one of the websites mentioned above. I'll have to check it out next time I go clickin' ads.


(as usual click on the 'play' button at the bottom left to play the video)

0 comments: