Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Pictures....Finally!

Ok, for everyone who's been asking here are some picture for you all! Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to doing it. I am just going to put up the ones of our time since getting to California. I haven't take too many pictures since we got here, I will try to do better from now on! The first album are just random pictures of the kids around the house, the second one is from Jesaiah's birthday, thanks to Eric for all the really good pics from that day!





Jesaiah had 2 birthday parties this year! One with Davey's family and one with friends. This is the dinosaur cake some of you may have heard about. I had to prop his head up at the party because it kept breaking off! I will have to experiment more next time and hopefuly get it right!

3 comments:

beckwanda said...

phun times w/ phun phriends.
sorry, it's never gonna get old.

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky! So what's with this " I can't make a very good birthday cake" comment? The dinosaur looks phantastic! Give yourself a big pat on the back and stop this "I haven't managed to this and that yet" stuff. You're doing a great job! And you should see my list! Hug!

Hey David I found the comment button! Yadah prayed for you yesterday on the way to school that you would get a job real soon! Thought you'd like to know!

Happy Birthday Jesaiah! You're as old as AnnaLuca and Aliyah now! 8 is a great age! Hope you're liking your new school. AnnaLuca and Aliyah have to start school at 7:30am. Yuck!

Luv y'all

Shay

onHISturf - dvp said...

hi shay! welcome to the blog! been thinking about yadah - how is the kid doing? how is school for her? did she get the box we sent her yet? tell her thanks for praying for me, sure helps!

the asian godfather